This is to advise you that the Sector 15 – Child Treatment Centres Pre-Bargaining Conference has been scheduled.
Date(s): Wednesday, December 2, 2020 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Registration: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Virtual Meeting: Participation instructions will be provided to all attendees upon confirmation of attendance.
In accordance with Sector 15 – Children’s Treatment Coordinated Bargaining Procedures a one-day Coordinated Bargaining Conference will be held on December 2, 2020.
The purpose of the Coordinated Bargaining Conference shall be as per Sec. 1.1 of the procedures:
- To educate the Sector bargaining units on the coordinated bargaining process;
- To examine in depth a number of broadly-based issues that are relevant to the forthcoming round of negotiations;
- To develop themes for consideration at local demand-setting meetings;
- To identify priority issues and province-wide bargaining objectives; and
- Generally to provide guidance and recommendations to the Sector members for local demand-setting meetings.
We know that during these unprecedented times building solidarity and enforcing our collective agreements can be very challenging. As locals/units prepare to bargain during the Covid pandemic, we want to ensure that bargaining teams have the support, coordination and education that they need to succeed.
We hope that you will join us, together we are stronger!
Credential Attestation Form due November 10
Attendee Registration on OPSEU Portal by November 18
Sector 15 – Child Treatment Centres PBC 2020 Call Out-jg
CTC S15 Bargaining Procedures
Event Registration Tutorial
Sector 15 Pre-Barg – Credentials Attestation Form
Sector 15 Pre-Barg – English Human Rights Accommodation Form
V3 Online Expense Claim Tutorial