Public services are for people, not profits. When politicians sell off our public services, everybody suffers: quality drops, prices rise, businesses close, and people leave. To find out how we can stop privatization and bring vital public services back in house, join us for an important town hall meeting in Belleville.
Date: Tuesday, November 7
Time: 6:30 pm
Place: Belleville Marriott Town Place Suites, 400 Bell Blvd.
Speakers at the town hall will include:
- OPSEU President Warren (Smokey) Thomas
- PC energy critic Todd Smith, MPP
- Provincial Schools Advocates leader Lesley Lehman
- Hydro Not For Sale chairperson Rosario Marchese
- DND National Defence Consultation Team President Glenn Maxwell, Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada
OPSEU Region 4 Regional Vice-President Gareth Jones will moderate the evening.