Belle River Community Meeting: Make our ServiceOntario public!
Event DateSaturday, February 18, 2017 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Special guest speaker: MPP Taras Natyshak
Moderator: Len Elliott, OPSEU Region 1 Vice President
Community guest speakers to be announced.
St. Simon and St. Jude Hall, 267 Meunier Street, Belle River, Ontario
Belle River's privatized ServiceOntario office closed in January. It's the second time in four years that the office has changed ownership. This cannot keep happening. We need a reliable, publicly-run ServiceOntario in Belle River.
Come to a community meeting in Belle River and have your say!
We want to hear:
- Your experiences with ServiceOntario in Belle River
- Why it's important to you to have a reliable ServiceOntario in our community.
Everyone is welcome and admission is free!
Light refreshments will be provided.
Click here to invite your friends and family on Facebook.
Public = Reliable
Public = Full range of services
Public = Shorter wait times
Public = Better
Let's work together to make our ServiceOntario public. We pay for it. We own it!
Want to show your support?
- Visit WeOwnIt.ca/BelleRiver and sign up!
- Share our Facebook page with your friends.
- Contact Minister Tracy MacCharles ([email protected]) and Premier Kathleen Wynne ([email protected]) and ask for a public ServiceOntario office in Belle River.
- Ask Lakeshore Mayor Tom Bain ([email protected]) to support a public ServiceOntario office in Belle River.