OPSEU/SEFPO Convention 2022 – Apr 6 to 9
Convention is the union’s highest ranking authority, where delegates debate and vote on policy and constitutional motions.
The 2022 Convention will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Center (North Building) and commence at 9 am on Wed., April 6 and adjourn at noon on Sat., April 9.
The 2022 Regional meetings will be held in each Region on Sat., March 19.
The official calls for each of these important meetings have been issued, and outline the delegate and alternate entitlement for your Local.
We look forward to seeing you!
Convention at a Glance, Day 3: OPSEU/SEFPO puts on fresh face as two brand-new leaders elected
2022 Convention Office contact info
The 2022 Convention Office is now open.
- 416-443-8888 – ext 3269
- 1-800-268-7376 – ext 3269
- Section A – General Information and Agenda
- Section B – Minutes of OPSEU/SEFPO Convention 2019
- Section C – Audited Financial Statements and Notes
- Section D – Budget
- Section E – Executive Board Report
- Section F – Report on Remuneration and Expenses
- Section G – Resolutions
- Section G – Three new resolutions
- Section G – One new resolution
- Section H – Constitutional Amendments
- Constitution Committee First Report
- Resolutions Committee First Report
- Resolutions Committee Second Report
- Resolutions Committee Third Report
New Delegate Seminar
Convention forms and flyers
- Parking passes for Convention attendees
- Jays home-opener tickets!
- 2022 Convention Credential Form (bilingual)
- Resolution Submission Form (bilingual)
- Constitutional Amendment Form (bilingual)
- Convention 2022 Advance Form
- Human Rights Accommodation Request Form (English)
- Human Rights Accommodation Request Form (French)
- Locals that Wish to Use Rebates for Time-Off